- 'Find the disappeareds, juridify the perpetrators'
- Operation from Al-Akrad Front against ISIS gangs
- Rojava citizens shot by soldiers transferred to Diyarbakır
- 'Jin jiyan azadî'*
- Women from Rojava cross the border
- React to AKP in Erciş
- Youth Assembly built in Tatvan
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes with 239 people aboard
- Male violence on trial
- Ex-military chief Başbuğ released
- Erhan Tuncel released!
- Signature stand for 'Freedom for Öcalan' in festivity
- IHD releases balance-sheet of violence against women
- Specially Authorized Courts abolished
- BDP's co-mayor candidates meet electors in 12 centers
ISTANBUL (DIHA) - The court board released its interlocutory judgement in the last session of the 3rd hearing of lawsuit of 46 indictee journalists of them 33 arrested is going on in Silivri Istanbul 15th High Penalty Courthouse. The court board decided on the releases of 7 journalists and postponed the hearing to 22-26 April.
The last session of the 3rd hearing of lawsuit of 46 indictee journalists of them 33 arrested ended in Silivri Istanbul 15th High Penalty Courthouse. Forty four Kurdish journalists who were detained on December 2011 in the scope of the so called KCK (Kurdish Communities Union) operation, are being accused because of the news they wrote. Thirty two of the journalists are currently being sued in "KCK" press case.
The court board released its interlocutory judgement and decided on the releases of arrested journalists Zuhal Tekiner, Ziya Çiçekçi, Ömer Çiftçi, Saffet Orman, Çağdaş Kaplan, İsmail Yıldız and Pervin Yerlikaya Babir. The defense in mother tongue demands weren't accepted on grounds of the reading of the indictement hasn't been ended in the trial of arrested journalists. The court board postponed the hearing to 22-26 April.