- A child detained in Adana
- Call of sensitivity for Rojava
- Southeastern group of 'wise people' to gather
- Men kill fourteen women in March
- Warplanes took off once again
- Dense air restlessness in Diyarbakır
- Aid campaign for Rojava in Kars goes on
- 'Iron Lady' Margaret Thatcher passes away
- Military shipment in Şırnak
- 4 April celebrations going on in Van
- Peace Mother Yusufoğlu passes away
- At least 580 people executed in 2012 in Iran
- 'We side with peace'
- Police and soldiers intervened in crowds in front of Ergenekon court
- Penalty of saying 'Dear Öcalan' to BDP member
ISTANBUL (DIHA) - The court board released its interlocutory judgement in the last session of the 3rd hearing of lawsuit of 46 indictee journalists of them 33 arrested is going on in Silivri Istanbul 15th High Penalty Courthouse. The court board decided on the releases of 7 journalists and postponed the hearing to 22-26 April.
The last session of the 3rd hearing of lawsuit of 46 indictee journalists of them 33 arrested ended in Silivri Istanbul 15th High Penalty Courthouse. Forty four Kurdish journalists who were detained on December 2011 in the scope of the so called KCK (Kurdish Communities Union) operation, are being accused because of the news they wrote. Thirty two of the journalists are currently being sued in "KCK" press case.
The court board released its interlocutory judgement and decided on the releases of arrested journalists Zuhal Tekiner, Ziya Çiçekçi, Ömer Çiftçi, Saffet Orman, Çağdaş Kaplan, İsmail Yıldız and Pervin Yerlikaya Babir. The defense in mother tongue demands weren't accepted on grounds of the reading of the indictement hasn't been ended in the trial of arrested journalists. The court board postponed the hearing to 22-26 April.