- May Day threat from Vice PM: Police will intervene
- 201 days to independence referendum in Catalonia
- Threat of Taksim from Erdoğan: Give up on your hopes
- Blast bomb attack targets municipal council member's house
- 'No conditions for fair elections in Iraq'
- 5 students detained in Izmir
- Elizabeth Gawria: Ditches are a wall separating brothers
- Application from lawyers to meet Öcalan
- Vigil for Öcalan continues in Den Haag
- 'If Iranian regime doesn't turn into a democratic nation, Kurds'll take military action'
- BDP MP Aksoy queries minister about trans prisoner's condition
- HDP queries violence against women and LGBTI people
- Talabani to return to Kurdistan Region soon
- Erdogan: Taksim and Kadıköy are forbidden!
- Forensics fail to detect Berkin Elvan’s cause of death
ISTANBUL (DIHA) - The court board released its interlocutory judgement in the last session of the 3rd hearing of lawsuit of 46 indictee journalists of them 33 arrested is going on in Silivri Istanbul 15th High Penalty Courthouse. The court board decided on the releases of 7 journalists and postponed the hearing to 22-26 April.
The last session of the 3rd hearing of lawsuit of 46 indictee journalists of them 33 arrested ended in Silivri Istanbul 15th High Penalty Courthouse. Forty four Kurdish journalists who were detained on December 2011 in the scope of the so called KCK (Kurdish Communities Union) operation, are being accused because of the news they wrote. Thirty two of the journalists are currently being sued in "KCK" press case.
The court board released its interlocutory judgement and decided on the releases of arrested journalists Zuhal Tekiner, Ziya Çiçekçi, Ömer Çiftçi, Saffet Orman, Çağdaş Kaplan, İsmail Yıldız and Pervin Yerlikaya Babir. The defense in mother tongue demands weren't accepted on grounds of the reading of the indictement hasn't been ended in the trial of arrested journalists. The court board postponed the hearing to 22-26 April.