- Akdeniz Municipality creating 'Woman Peace Park'
- Women fundraiser to send their income to Rojava
- BDP Batman Youth Assembly member arrested
- Seven more people hanged in Tehran
- 6 of them minors at least 10 detainees in Mersin
- Baydemir and Zana in Hewler
- Journalist Kawa's killers arrested
- Kayapınar Municipality working to create employment for women
- Journalist sued for calling police officers “fascist”
- Armed gang groups torture Kurdish hostages
- PM of Denmark ignite fire of jealousy monogamous Obama
- Washington to send non-lethal aid to northern Syria
- Komala Islamic Kurdistan leader to visit Diyarbakır
- Three YPG fighters lost their lives in Girkê Legê
- ECHR convicts Turkey on 'Operation Back to Life'
ISTANBUL (DIHA) - The court board released its interlocutory judgement in the last session of the 3rd hearing of lawsuit of 46 indictee journalists of them 33 arrested is going on in Silivri Istanbul 15th High Penalty Courthouse. The court board decided on the releases of 7 journalists and postponed the hearing to 22-26 April.
The last session of the 3rd hearing of lawsuit of 46 indictee journalists of them 33 arrested ended in Silivri Istanbul 15th High Penalty Courthouse. Forty four Kurdish journalists who were detained on December 2011 in the scope of the so called KCK (Kurdish Communities Union) operation, are being accused because of the news they wrote. Thirty two of the journalists are currently being sued in "KCK" press case.
The court board released its interlocutory judgement and decided on the releases of arrested journalists Zuhal Tekiner, Ziya Çiçekçi, Ömer Çiftçi, Saffet Orman, Çağdaş Kaplan, İsmail Yıldız and Pervin Yerlikaya Babir. The defense in mother tongue demands weren't accepted on grounds of the reading of the indictement hasn't been ended in the trial of arrested journalists. The court board postponed the hearing to 22-26 April.