- Explosion in Nigeria: 71 killed, 124 wounded
- Tension continues in Kafkas University
- Nobel Foundation: We don't say anything for Öcalan's nomination
- Call of 1 May in Adana
- Labourers protest working conditions in Sinneh
- 33 Kurds from Federal Kurdistan die on 'jihad'
- Newspaper staff refuse to leave premisses after closure
- Military shipment to Pervari
- Seven years jail sentence for hanging a poster
- Mothers of Peace in Rojhelat planted saplings for Öcalan
- Landmine injures three Kurds in Iran
- HES project threatening Pülümür valley is halted
- DEDAŞ workers: We want only our rights
- Relatives of disappeareds ask Müldir's aftermath
- AYM partly annulled law for restructuration of HSYK
ISTANBUL (DIHA) - The court board released its interlocutory judgement in the last session of the 3rd hearing of lawsuit of 46 indictee journalists of them 33 arrested is going on in Silivri Istanbul 15th High Penalty Courthouse. The court board decided on the releases of 7 journalists and postponed the hearing to 22-26 April.
The last session of the 3rd hearing of lawsuit of 46 indictee journalists of them 33 arrested ended in Silivri Istanbul 15th High Penalty Courthouse. Forty four Kurdish journalists who were detained on December 2011 in the scope of the so called KCK (Kurdish Communities Union) operation, are being accused because of the news they wrote. Thirty two of the journalists are currently being sued in "KCK" press case.
The court board released its interlocutory judgement and decided on the releases of arrested journalists Zuhal Tekiner, Ziya Çiçekçi, Ömer Çiftçi, Saffet Orman, Çağdaş Kaplan, İsmail Yıldız and Pervin Yerlikaya Babir. The defense in mother tongue demands weren't accepted on grounds of the reading of the indictement hasn't been ended in the trial of arrested journalists. The court board postponed the hearing to 22-26 April.