- Air-supported military operation launched in Lice
- Fabius calls into question feasibility of 'Geneva 2'
- BDP Şemdinli District Head detained by soldiers
- 'KESK'll maintain struggle to achieve a fair share of cake'
- Entertainment institution for orphan and disabled children
- IHD condemns attacks on children in prison
- BDP asks parliamentary inquiry on Yüksekova
- BEDAŞ workers set a tent
- Mistreatment of worker lasts in Punto Deri
- Fear grows for two Iranian political prisoners
- Student faces hanging
- Drogba and Eboue sent to discipline over Mandela t-shirts
- Relatives of the disappeared called for Hakkari governor's resignation
- 'Thousands detained compared to 12 nuns'
- Killing of 2 people in Gever condemned in Aydin Erdem memorial
ADANA (DIHA) - Nine people including our reporter Özlem Ağuş were released by the court board in the 'KCK' lawsuit of Kurdish politicians in Adana.
The trial of 54 Kurdish politicians of them 13 arresteds, who were detained in the operation being made by lots of police under the name of 'KCK' in Adana in 2012, was held in Adana the 10th High Penalty Courthouse yesterday. The indictees defensed themselves in Kurdish via translator.
After the defenses, the court board decided on the releases of Dicle News Agency (DIHA) Adana Reporter Özlem Ağuş, Fatma Çatıkaş (Karataş Prison), Mahmut Aslan, Şefik Özbey (Ceyhan Ceyhan Prison), Peace and Democracy Party (BDP) MYK member Mehmet Muhti Aslan (Hatay Prison), Zülküf Tezkorkmaz, Ali Yasak, Abdulkerim Aslan, Adil Yalçın'ın (Kürkçüler F Type Prison). On the other hand, the hearing was postponed to 26 April.