- A child detained in Adana
- Call of sensitivity for Rojava
- Southeastern group of 'wise people' to gather
- Men kill fourteen women in March
- Warplanes took off once again
- Dense air restlessness in Diyarbakır
- Aid campaign for Rojava in Kars goes on
- 'Iron Lady' Margaret Thatcher passes away
- Military shipment in Şırnak
- 4 April celebrations going on in Van
- Peace Mother Yusufoğlu passes away
- At least 580 people executed in 2012 in Iran
- 'We side with peace'
- Police and soldiers intervened in crowds in front of Ergenekon court
- Penalty of saying 'Dear Öcalan' to BDP member
ADANA (DIHA) - Nine people including our reporter Özlem Ağuş were released by the court board in the 'KCK' lawsuit of Kurdish politicians in Adana.
The trial of 54 Kurdish politicians of them 13 arresteds, who were detained in the operation being made by lots of police under the name of 'KCK' in Adana in 2012, was held in Adana the 10th High Penalty Courthouse yesterday. The indictees defensed themselves in Kurdish via translator.
After the defenses, the court board decided on the releases of Dicle News Agency (DIHA) Adana Reporter Özlem Ağuş, Fatma Çatıkaş (Karataş Prison), Mahmut Aslan, Şefik Özbey (Ceyhan Ceyhan Prison), Peace and Democracy Party (BDP) MYK member Mehmet Muhti Aslan (Hatay Prison), Zülküf Tezkorkmaz, Ali Yasak, Abdulkerim Aslan, Adil Yalçın'ın (Kürkçüler F Type Prison). On the other hand, the hearing was postponed to 26 April.