- Explosion in Nigeria: 71 killed, 124 wounded
- Tension continues in Kafkas University
- Nobel Foundation: We don't say anything for Öcalan's nomination
- Call of 1 May in Adana
- Labourers protest working conditions in Sinneh
- 33 Kurds from Federal Kurdistan die on 'jihad'
- Newspaper staff refuse to leave premisses after closure
- Military shipment to Pervari
- Seven years jail sentence for hanging a poster
- Mothers of Peace in Rojhelat planted saplings for Öcalan
- Landmine injures three Kurds in Iran
- HES project threatening Pülümür valley is halted
- DEDAŞ workers: We want only our rights
- Relatives of disappeareds ask Müldir's aftermath
- AYM partly annulled law for restructuration of HSYK
ADANA (DIHA) - Nine people including our reporter Özlem Ağuş were released by the court board in the 'KCK' lawsuit of Kurdish politicians in Adana.
The trial of 54 Kurdish politicians of them 13 arresteds, who were detained in the operation being made by lots of police under the name of 'KCK' in Adana in 2012, was held in Adana the 10th High Penalty Courthouse yesterday. The indictees defensed themselves in Kurdish via translator.
After the defenses, the court board decided on the releases of Dicle News Agency (DIHA) Adana Reporter Özlem Ağuş, Fatma Çatıkaş (Karataş Prison), Mahmut Aslan, Şefik Özbey (Ceyhan Ceyhan Prison), Peace and Democracy Party (BDP) MYK member Mehmet Muhti Aslan (Hatay Prison), Zülküf Tezkorkmaz, Ali Yasak, Abdulkerim Aslan, Adil Yalçın'ın (Kürkçüler F Type Prison). On the other hand, the hearing was postponed to 26 April.